- DC: Wonder Woman is too difficult to find a movie audience for-
- Marvel: YO YOU LIKE BLACK WIDOW? HERE SHE IS IN THE NEXT CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIE WITH A TON OF SCREENTIME AND MAJOR ASSKICKING SKILLS
- DC: We can't allow the lesbians in Batwoman to get married in the comic, sorry.
- Marvel: HEY GUESS WHAT WE'RE GONNA FEATURE A GAY WEDDING ON THE COVER OF AN X-MEN ISSUE
- DC: The new direction for storytelling needs to be dark, gritty, mature and cynical.
- Marvel: DUDE CHECK IT OUT LOKI GOES SPEED DATING IS THAT NOT THE BEST SHIT EVER
- DC: After years of rumors, the Superman/Batman movie is finally coming, but with a new actor and suit for Batman and MAYBE a cameo from Wonder Woman.
- Marvel: PHASE 2 MOTHERFUCKERS EVERYONE IS IN EVERYONE'S MOVIE AND THERE AIN'T NO STOPPIN US NOW
- DC: We can try to add maybe one or two 'people of color' to our lineup...maybe...
- Marvel: NEW MS MARVEL THAT'S MUSLIM AMERICAN, BITCHES.
- DC: We feel no problem with Batman's vengeful personality being like wet cardboard.
- Marvel: NEW LATINA GHOST RIDER WHO SEEKS VENGEANCE WHILE TAKING HIS AWEET LIL BRO FOR ICE CREAM
- DC: We can't mention any superhero titles in our movies, that's ridiculous.
- Marvel: FUCK YEAH YOU WANT A RACOON VOICED BY BRADLEY COOPER WITH A GIANT GUN? YOU WANT VIN DIESEL PLAYING A TREE? AMY FUCKING POND PLAYING A SEXY BALD SPACE PIRATE? HERE YOU FUCKERS GO
- DC: Our fanbase is mostly white males, I'm sure our focus is-
- Marvel: NEW SHE HULK LINE WHERE SHE GOES TO COURT THEN SAVES NEW YORK
- DC: Wait-
- Marvel: NEW FEMALE THOR
- DC: I didn't-
- Marvel: NEW BLACK CAPTAIN AMERICA
- Marvel: TAKE ALL THIS COOL SHIT MARVEL BE OUTIE
- Marvel: PEACE
- But DC already had a Middle Eastern anti-hero for years now in the form of Black Adam. Just saying. If you want a modern Muslim hero, Green Lantern Simon Baz appeared months before Kamala appeared. Problem is, DC didn't made a major TV announcement about it.
- Clearly the OG poster doesn't read enough DC. But hey, I gotta give Marvel the credit for having the first comic book gay marriage.
I really want to start reading the New 52 worlds finest comic but idk if its good or nah. But i am in love with reading Justice League and Wonder Woman and just wow someone help
If you want to read Worlds’ Finest, it’s best to read Earth 2 first for you to get a good scope of the series. As for the series itself, it’s good, especially those Earth 2 flashbacks.
Dear Marvel, Please buy Wonder Woman, so we can see her on the screen.
And end up becoming some generic female hero in the Marvel Universe,a world filled with too many female heroes? No thanks. Let me remind you that Wondy got her TV show back in the 70’s. That alone is awesome in its own right especially during that time Marvel is struggling to bring their heroes on the small screen.
Wondy is best part of the DC Trinity aka Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman. Besides, she will make her big screen debut in 2016 and by the looks of it, they might give her a solo film.